A 270Catholic Small Group is a group of young adult Catholics (20s-30s) who meet weekly to get to know each other, grow in faith, and pray with each other. So, if you like friends, prayers, and/or growing in faith, join one! For general questions, contact Small Group Coordinator Crystel Britto (crystel@270Catholic.org).
To attend or join, please contact your leader (emails below), who will let you know the specific location of the meeting, and who will keep you in the loop if any meeting gets rescheduled.
Montgomery Village (*New!)
- Tuesdays, 7:30pm-9:00pm; Montgomery Village (Christopher Ave and Gallop Hill Rd). Contact Rob Lorenz (rob@270Catholic.org). Weekly.
- Tuesdays, 7:30pm-9:00pm; Montgomery Village (Watkins Station Circle). Contact Lucia Tellez (lucia@270Catholic.org) or Chris Lubas (chris@270Catholic.org). Weekly. (Begins March 7)
St. Catherine Laboure, Wheaton (En Español)
- Los miércoles (En Español), 7:30pm-9:00pm; Wheaton (St. Catherine Laboure). Comuníquese con Patricia Rios (patricia@270Catholic.org) y Orlando Caicedo (orlando@270Catholic.org). Reuniones semanales.
Aspen Hill (for Mothers with Young Children)
- Thursdays, 7:30-9:00 pm book discussion for moms (nursing babies welcome). Additional monthly play date on a Friday morning for all children. Aspen Hill. Contact Jennifer McCarthy (firstname.lastname@example.org). Weekly.
*Gaithersburg (Men’s Group–New!)
- Fridays, 7:30pm-9:00pm; Gaithersburg (Flower Hill). Contact Eric Collins (eric@270Catholic.org). Weekly.
St. Elizabeth’s, Rockville
- Sundays, 7:00pm-8:30pm; Rockville (St. Elizabeth’s). Contact Lisa Fife (email@example.com) or Jeremiah Willie (firstname.lastname@example.org). Weekly.
*St. Mary’s, Rockville (Women’s Group–New!)
- Sundays, 1:45pm-3:15pm (after the 12:30pm mass); Rockville (St. Mary’s Parish Hall). Contact Crystel Britto (email@example.com). Weekly. (Begins Feb 26)