A 270Catholic Small Group is a group of young adult Catholics (20s-30s) who meet weekly to get to know each other, grow in faith, and pray with each other. So, if you like friends, prayers, and/or growing in faith, join one! For general questions, contact Small Group Coordinator Crystel Britto (crystel@270Catholic.org).
To attend or join, please contact your leader (emails below), who will let you know the specific location of the meeting, and who will keep you in the loop if any meeting gets rescheduled.
Montgomery Village (*New!)
- Tuesdays, 7:30pm-9:00pm; (Christopher Ave and Gallop Hill Rd). Contact Rob Lorenz (rob@270Catholic.org). Weekly.
- *Tuesdays, 7:30pm-9:00pm; (Watkins Station Circle). Contact Lucia Tellez (lucia@270Catholic.org) or Chris Lubas (chris@270Catholic.org). Weekly.
St. Catherine Laboure, Wheaton (En Español)
- Los miércoles (En Español), 7:30pm-9:00pm; Comuníquese con Patricia Rios (patricia@270Catholic.org) y Orlando Caicedo (orlando@270Catholic.org). Reuniones semanales.
Aspen Hill (for Mothers with Young Children)
- Thursdays, 7:30-9:00 pm book discussion for moms (nursing babies welcome). Additional monthly play date on a Friday morning for all children. Contact Jennifer McCarthy (email@example.com). Weekly.
St. Martin’s/Washington Grove, Gaithersburg (New!)
- Thursdays, 8pm; Thirsting for Truth Small Group. Contact Brian Alfaro (firstname.lastname@example.org). Weekly, but meets at St. Martin’s every third week for a holy hour.
St. Elizabeth’s, Rockville
- Sundays, 7:00pm-8:30pm; Contact Lisa Fife (email@example.com) or Jeremiah Willie (firstname.lastname@example.org). Weekly.
St. Mary’s, Rockville (New!)
- Sundays, 1:45pm-3:15pm; (St. Mary’s Parish Hall). Contact Crystel Britto (email@example.com). Weekly.